Colorbond® metal roof sheeting is without a doubt the most attractive, versatile and durable roofing product on the market today. Below are some of the many advantages to using Colorbond® when building a new home or replacing your existing roof.
- Colorbond® is 100 percent recyclable and made with thermatech solar reflectance technology. It can make a valuable contribution to the environment and the overall thermal efficiency of your home, saving you money on heating and cooling costs.
- Resilient, weather tight and basically maintenance free, this product is tried and tested in Australian conditions to look great and deliver outstanding, long-life performance.
- Colorbond® roofs look great and with 22 colours in the range, you can choose a roof colour that not only suits the style of your house, but also compliments your other building material and the local landscape.
- Its strong and lightweight nature makes it one of the most flexible building materials available and is ideal for a wide range of home designs.
- All building materials made from Colorbond® steel are backed by warranties from Australia’s BlueScope Steel.
For a free quote or to find out more about Colorbond® roofing, speak to one of our experts today.
You can also see some examples of Colorbond® in use on our Facebook page.